Thursday, December 5, 2013

Why No One Got Postcards

I'm home, and strange I'm finding it, I assure you. It is cold. There are no tuk tuks. Christmas is everywhere. I just wanted to quickly address the postcard issue. I did buy them. Ten in fact from a child for which I will be forever regretful about. I didn't know at the time that it's best not to buy from children as it encourages them to stay on the street and not try to go to school. But I did buy them. However, in Cambodia there is really no central mail system. There is one post office. It was not close to me. There are no cute little mailboxes to drop cards in and everyone told me that stamps were really expensive. So, the only missives you all received or will receive from the Bod is this blog. Videos will be uploaded soon, along with the itineraries since I know you all want a recap. Well, I do.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share on your blog on how pedro a loan officer helped me with a loan of $4,000,000.00 to boost my business at 2% rate and the loan process was very fast to apply through their website but you can contact pedro on his email / whatsapp conversation: pedroloanss@gmail.com : +18632310632

    ReplyDelete