Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Crappy Flight

So my long flight was pretty terrible.  I was seated with a mom and her four year old kid who cried a lot and when she cried it was accompanied by wailing screams.  In front of us was a family of four in three seats.  That means there was an infant who was sitting on laps during the whole flight.  When my rowmate started crying, the infant would join in.  

Yeah.  It was pretty awful.  Also, my knees HATE flying.  I have to pop ibuprofen in a steady stream to get through it.  It didn't used to be this way so it must be the running.  

I am looking foward to running once I get home though.  I think my legs hurt from not running as much as from the flights.  

So, I'm here in the Dallas Fort Worth airport now.  It is so American.  This is the first airport I've been in where there are TVs blaring at you while you wait.  I know that sounds really pretentious, but sheesh.  Some people want to sleep.  

Crankily yours,

Suzanne and Button Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment