Thursday, November 21, 2013

Update on the journey...

So, the flight was good.  When we landed we flew over the Yellow Sea and I got to see some awesome islands from the plane.  Also a lot of their power enfrastructure including more than one huge plant and even a few wind turbines.  6 to be exact.  I was on the right side (and the correct side) of the plane and so I got to see the skyline of Seoul spread out below me.  They are right by the water and have a huge bridge that looks just like the Sunshine Skyway down near Anna Maria Island in Florida.  But their bridge is not yellow.  It's white.  I got to see the plane's shadow as we descended, which always strikes me as lucky.  I love watching the shadow get bigger and bigger as the plane gets closer and closer to the ground.  

I bought a Korean tassle to hang on my Christmas tree and a trinket for the RM, but everything here is very expensive.  I tried to get Button Cat's picture with some flight attendants (mostly because I want to show you their hair ribbons) but they said no.  Oh well.  

I got to brush my teeth!

I did manage to sleep some on the plane.  They have these awesome stickers that you put on your headrest that say things like "Wake me up for food service."  "Wake me up for duty free."  "Please do not disturb me."  I didn't notice them until the flight was over or I might have used them.  Lucky me...I now get to stick them on my guitar case.  Awesome!

Okay, that's it.  We will be boarding soon and then it's onto the smallest airport I've ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment